Welcome to Vinculum Accounting
As a successful Australian- family owned business we understand the challenges you face, from making effective business decisions to maximising your net worth. Vinculum Accounting has moved from Logan Village to "Village Square", at Browns Plains Qld and has been helping businesses like yours navigate the complex business waters for over 13 years.
Our success is built on the strong individual relationships we maintain with our clients. Simply put, the more we invest in understanding you, your family, and your business, the more valuable the insight we can offer. The result - maximised return on the time and effort you invest to meet your business, family, and personal financial goals.
Vinculum Accounting provides the depth and breadth of services available from larger firms while providing the personal touch only a locally-owned firm can offer. These are the qualities that make us unique, the qualities our clients have come to expect.
As we continue to monitor reports of the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that Vinculum remains committed to delivering outstanding business solutions.
During this evolving health situation, the safety and well-being of our team members, clients, and families is our main priority. We greatly care about our communities and want to do our part to keep you healthy, keep our employees healthy and help minimize the spread of the virus. In that spirit, we are implementing more aggressive components of our Business Continuity Plan to assist in the containment of the coronavirus and help protect us all.
Our office will be closed to outside visitors through April 24. We encourage clients to use other means available to communicate and send information at this time.
· Glenda and I are available via email, phone, and further electronic options will be advised.
· If the above methods are not an option for you, the drop-off of documents is allowable currently as a last resort.
· There will be no signing of documents on-site. We will electronically send documents for signature or mail required documents.
· At this time, the government has not issued an extended tax deadline and, while our tax professionals will continue to be as timely as possible, please understand the circumstances we are all faced with may slightly delay the turnaround on tax returns while meeting the current tax deadline. We are monitoring and watching for further details and will communicate any changes that are announced regarding notice of a tax-filing extension.
All nonessential client visits are suspended through April 24. We feel that for you, your team's and our professionals' safety, it is best that we delay on-site visits/work at this time.
· We will help coordinate the handling of the needed documentation to maintain workflow as best as possible.
Other Steps Being Implemented Firmwide
Other steps we are taking to help prevent the spread of the virus include minimizing the number of team members in our office. Our information security systems ensure that our clients' information will remain secure, even when we are working remotely. All team members are directed to stay home if they or a family member are sick. Further measures are in place should a team or family member be exposed or contract the virus.
These steps are necessary to preserve the health of our team and help curtail the spread of the virus while upholding our commitment to you, our clients. As we continue to monitor the impact of the coronavirus, we will keep you informed of further changes, including possible date changes of the above measures.
We will update it regularly as new information develops.
On behalf of Glenda and I, thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. Remember, we are all in this public health situation together. We wish you, your families and your teams much good health.